Wednesday, November 18, 2020

646 Kingsway

From fall of 2019 till mid October 2020, I went to my parent's house and spent hours renovating, clearing things out and preparing the house for sale. Yesterday the check arrived a month after possession. The last thing cleared today. Thanks for all the help people have given when I really needed it.

I have posted many of the pictures of the renovations. Possession was October 15. Hit snags on that day but it is finally over.

My cat appreciates that I'm not there hours every day,

My mom and dad really didn't get to see it those last days. My dad was able to have a tour but he was anxious. My mom would have cried about the stairs and then have forgotten about it and ask to go back.

The last day I went to every room and looked at it. The last of the family in 50 years of ownership to see it. It was sad.

No comments: