Sunday, September 19, 2010

City Election and Charleswood


I still have only heard from two candidates in terms of their responses to the questionnaire that I sent out. I am sending out reminders to some of the remaining candidates.

Signs are popping up all over though. In some cases I suspect they are up in places that are listed as forbidden in the rules. It is hard not to feel that the rules were set into place by people who were already elected using this method themselves to get noticed.

There have been some endorsements of some candidates.

Steve Szego has received endorsements from True North owner Mark Chipman and hockey star Mike Keane. A few prominent businesses in the area have also come out in favour of the candidate as well.

Paula Havixbeck has received the endorsements of Alex Forrest, the president of United Fire Fighters of Winnipeg, Tory cabinet minister Steven Fletcher, and Conservative MLA Heather Stefanson.

If anyone else has endorsements listed, please let me know.

Hope to hear from Jarret Hannah, Timothy Martin, Wendy Lenton, Paula Havixbeck and Steve Szego in response to my questionnaire.

hit counter javascript

myspace hit counter

No comments: