Thursday, September 23, 2010

City Election and Charleswood Part 2



I have heard from another of the candidates running for the Charleswood seat. He has said that he will be filling in the questionnaire but that he has been inundated by them in the election.

I tried to mitigate than by sending it way back in July but it could be that many people were already calling or writing the candidate even then.

In the interests of trying to get to know the candidates better, I am resorting to looking at their websites. If I meet any on door to door rounds, I will write about the encounter. I may try some phone interviews as well in the first weeks of October.

I still have no idea who to vote for in the election but I am willing to post all the information a candidate wishes to put out that will shed light on the focus of their campaign.

As far as the race for mayor goes, I am at a total loss as to how to vote. It is very discouraging.

hit counter javascript

myspace hit counter

No comments: