Monday, June 24, 2019

Red River Ex 2019 Crash Test Dummies Saturday Night

Scenes from Saturday at Red River Ex and Crash Test Dummies performing on the Main Stage.
Main Stage a few hours before show.
Canadian flag over Midway.
Intimate Crash Test Dummies
Performance on windy Saturday night.
Sun just setting on Main Stage.
That Crash Test Dummies voice recognizable anywhere.
Hmm, Pizza or Footlong?
Look how hard that wind is blowing. Almost everyone has a jacket just to make sure.
I see some cheese.
Everywhere I look it is mini-donuts.
Oh my. Fries.
Is that lemonade I see there?
And Skinners Hotdogs with a line-up.
Off to the Midway.
Roller coaster fun.
Merry go round is my speed.
Suns going now and I might not make fireworks.
Haunted Mansion is safe, right?
Yeah baby, let's swing!
Sun slowly sinking. It stays bright so late this time of year!
Often forgotten at the Ex is the amazing arts!
What the devil?
Amazing work.

Looked west from Ex. Yawn, I can't make it to the fireworks. Better pics next year when I remember to bring a better camera.

No comments: