Monday, October 6, 2014

Charleswood-Tuxedo Fun Questions - Kevin Nichols

Question 1: What is your favourite form of recreation?

I just like being outdoors, working around the house or working on my cars.

Question 2: Do you have any hobbies?

My hobbies include working on my cars and woodworking.

Question 3: Do you support any charities?

I donate to various charities, no one in particular.

Question 4: What is your favourite book(s)?

Favourite book – The Iron Maiden

Question 5: What is your favourite movie(s)?

Too many to list, but of them all I would say Vision Quest, then Top Gun, then Days of Thunder.

Question 6: What is your favourite TV show(s)? 

NCIS is up there as a favourite, Magnum P.I. was a great one too,again, too many to list

Question 7: What is your favourite sport(s)?

Football hands down

Question 8: Who is the most important person(s) in your life?

Well I suppose I could say the person who cuts me a cheque every two weeks, but I better say my wife is the most important person in my life

Question 9: What is the last sporting event in Winnipeg that you attended?

The Bomber game, season ticket holder(obvious from #7)

Question 10: What is the last artistic event that you have attended in Winnipeg?

Not really the art type, I guess going to Gimli drag races doesn’t count, although I think it is an art to take 3500 lbs and make it do 200 mph in a quarter mile.

Question 11: What is your favourite type of music?

Heavy Metal, Rock(classic)

Question 12: Who is your favourite musician(s)?

Iron Maiden

Question 13: Who is your favourite author(s)?

I don’t really have a favourite

Question 14: What is the mode of transportation you use daily?

I use my car in the summer and my truck in the winter

Question 15: Who is the person you admire most outside of your family?

I wouldn’t say it is one person per se but more a group, I admire anyone that volunteers, that is the person who I admire.

Question 16: What school did you graduate from?

I graduated from John Taylor Collegiate in 1982

Question 17: What was the first job you ever had?

I worked concession at the stadium and arena as my first job

Question 18: What was your dream job growing up?

Always dreamed of being City Councillor

Question 19: What countries have you visited?

I have always lived in Canada

Question 20: Do you have a cottage?

I do not have a cottage, don’t need one, I live in Charleswood

Question 21: Do you have a second winter home?

I don’t have a second winter home

Question 22: Where was your last holiday and how long were you away for?

I vacationed in the States, 10 days driving

Question 23: What would be your dream holiday destination?

My dream get away, somewhere warm in the winter, Florida, Texas, Arizona

Question 24: What languages do you speak?

Well before my morning coffee I speak gibberish, my main language is English

Question 25: What is your favourite dessert?

Puff Wheat cake

Question 26: What is your favourite food?

 Roast beef with red pepper jelly

Question 27: What is your favourite restaurant?

Don’t really have a favourite restaurant, love all kinds, especially Chinese food

Question 28: What radio stations do you listen to?

I listen to 92.1, Wheeler in the morning and Shadoe at night

Question 29: What local or national newscasts do you watch on TV?


I watch Global news

Question 30: What provincial politician do you admire the most?

Duff Roblin – his foresight has yet to be matched

Question 31: What federal politician do you admire the most?

I don’t really have one that I admire

Question 32: Who in history would you want to have dinner with if you were to get the chance?

Bruce Lee

Question 33: Who is your secret celebrity crush?

Princess Di

Question 34: Which are better dogs or cats?

I don’t know if they are better or not but I do prefer dogs over cats

Question 35: What is your favourite season of the year?

Spring

No comments: